Find mental health services through the LA County Department of Mental Health.
- Call the Access Hotline at 800-854-7771
- Visit the LA County DMH website
Connect to a crisis counselor 24/7 through the Suicide Prevention Hotline.
- Text a counselor at “LA” to 741741
- Chat with a counselor online
- Talk with a counselor at 800-273-8255 (press “1” for a dedicated line for Veterans and their families.)
- Visit the Suicide Prevention Hotline website
Get support, information, advice, or a referral, from trained support specialists at the Sexual Assault Hotline.
Connect with the national crisis hotline and online service for runaway and homeless youth at the National Runaway Safeline.
- Talk confidentially at 1-800-786-2929
- Chat with a professional
- Email the Safeline
- Visit the National Runaway Safeline website
Get information and referrals for all health and human services in LA County through 211 LA.
- Call 2-1-1 directly from your phone. If outside of LA County, dial (800) 339-6993 direct.
- Search for services at 211 LA
Get crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for (LGBTQ+) young people under 25 through The Trevor Project.
- Call the Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386
- Text “START” to 678678
- Chat with a professional online via TrevorChat
- Visit The Trevor Project website
Get free, confidential and unlimited mental health services for Post 9/11 Veterans, active duty service members and their loved ones through The Soldiers Project.
- Call (877) 576-5343
- Visit The Soldiers Project website
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Health): Offers free education programs, support, and guidance for those with mental illnesses.
Connect to eating disorder support and treatment in LA through Project HEAL.
Find eating disorder help and group support through Overeaters Anonymous.
- Find a group support meeting near you
- Find out if you’re a compulsive overeater
- Visit the Overeaters Anonymous website
Find eating disorder support, resources, and treatment options through the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA).